Friday, May 4, 2012


A Wrinkle In Time(author: Madeleine L'Engle is about three kids going on an adventure to save the world from the danger of darkness. Two of the three kids are going to find there father trapped inside the dark-side.There friend Calvin is helping them. The three children meet the three Mrs. Which are: Mrs.Whatsit,Mrs.Who,and Mrs.Which. They helped the children to realize what power they really have within! They have the power the instruction is in them! They have all the power and help they need inside of them! They just needed some help to find the power within. So, I rate this book a 4. I loved this book a lot! But, there were some things,events that were confusing and not so great. Such as, the tesseract! Why do they have to tesseract? Aren't they Witches? Can't they use that witch magic. Other than that, I think the book was fine and I recommend this book to people that have hope. That know that something good, GREAT is going to happened. Until, later I will see you later.


~ Aniah - This post was written by Aniah

No comments:

Post a Comment